- 149 CHL (within VitalImaging Recommendation)
- 137 (Too Low?)
- 99 Trigycerides (within VitalImaging Recommendation)
- 111 - well within the "Normal", which tops at 125. So far so good.
- 78 LDL (close to the recommended 70)
- 69 - just below the VitalImaging recommendation of 70 and better than December.
- 54 HDL - if I tolerate 4 Niaspans (ballpark with regard to the recommended 60)
- 43 - up from 39, but with two more Niaspan! This one is hard.
I suspect, however, that the 2.5/mg Crestor really helped bring the LDL down. (It may have retarded the increase in HDL, too.)
I doubt whether my doctor will recommend 4 Niaspan/day to get a small incremental result in HDL.
My liver functions are affected. SGOT (AST) is fine, but SGPT is high. 44 where 39 is the upper limit. I don't think this is significant, however.
But ALK PHOS at 35 is significantly low and below the 50-136 normal window. I await my doctor's input here. It may mean cutting back on one of the drugs, probably Niaspan.
I'll look at the historical range in the liver functions and will follow up after I have seen my doctor in May.